- General forecasts
Dear user welcome to the site www.bottegaligure.it (hereinafter the “ Site “), Official online shop of Bottega Ligure Srl, CF, VAT number and n. registration in the Genoa Company Register: 11259260963, with registered office in Genoa, Piazza della Vittoria nos. 14-19 (hereinafter also the “ Holder “).
Please note that certain provisions of these Terms may only apply to certain categories of Users. In particular, some provisions may apply only to Consumers or only to Users who do not act as Consumers. Such limitations are always explicitly mentioned in each affected clause. If not mentioned, the clauses apply to all Users.
- Request for information
- Conditions of use and permitted use
By using the Site, the User declares to satisfy the following requirements: a) There are no restrictions relating to Users with respect to whether they are Consumers or Professional Users; b) The User is of age under the applicable law.
Therefore, the Data Controller reserves the right to adopt any suitable measure to protect its legitimate interests, and in particular to deny the User access to this Site or services, terminate contracts, report any censurable activity carried out through this Site or services to the competent authorities – p. ex. the judicial or administrative authority – whenever the User puts in place or there is a suspicion that he puts in place:
- violations of the law, regulations and / or the Terms;
- injury to the rights of third parties;
- acts that may considerably prejudice the legitimate interests of the Data Controller;
- offenses against the Owner or a third party.
To use the services of the Site, the User can open an account indicating all the data and information requested in a complete and truthful manner. It is not possible to use all the services of the Site without opening a User account. It is the responsibility of the Users to keep their login credentials securely and to preserve their confidentiality. To this end, Users must choose a password that corresponds to the highest level of security available on this Site.
By creating an account, the User agrees to be fully responsible for any activity carried out with his login credentials. Users are required to inform the Owner immediately and unambiguously through the contact details indicated in this document if they believe that their personal information, such as the User account, login credentials or personal data, have been violated, unlawfully disseminated or subtracted.
- Account closure
The User is free to close his account and to cease using the services of the Site at any time.
- Account Suspension and Cancellation
- Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise specified or clearly indicated, all content available on this Site in any format, published, including web pages, graphics, colors, patterns, tools, fonts and website design, diagrams, the layouts, methods, processes, functions and software that are part of the Site and also the intellectual and industrial property rights, such as copyrights, trademarks, patents and models relating to the Site, are protected by law copyright and any other intellectual property right of the Owner or of its licensors and are protected under the international legislation and treaties applicable to intellectual property.
All trademarks, even those not registered, – denominative or figurative – and any other distinctive sign, company, service mark, illustration, image or logo that appear in connection with this Site are and remain the exclusive property of the Owner or its licensors. and are protected under the laws and international treaties applicable to intellectual property.
The reproduction, in whole or in part, in any form, of the Site and its contents is prohibited without the express written consent of the Owner who has the exclusive right to authorize or prohibit direct or indirect, temporary or permanent reproduction, in any way or form, in whole or in part, of the Site and its contents.
In particular, but without exclusions, it is forbidden for Users to copy, download, share beyond the limits specified below in the following paragraph, modify, translate, process, publish, transmit, sell, grant under licenses, transform, transfer / alienate to third parties parties or create derivative works from the content available on this Site, to allow third parties to undertake such activities through their User account or device, even without their knowledge.
Where expressly indicated on the Site, the User is authorized to download, copy and / or share certain content available on the Site exclusively for personal and non-commercial purposes and on condition that the attribution of authorship of the work is observed as well as the indication of any other relevant circumstance requested by the Data Controller. The limitations and exclusions provided for by the legislation on copyright remain unaffected.
- Access to external resources
Through this Application, Users may have access to resources provided by third parties (for example through links to other websites). Users acknowledge and accept that the Owner has no control over these resources and therefore is not responsible for their content and / or their availability.
- Limitation of Liability
The Owner makes every reasonable effort to provide information that is as precise and accurate as possible, however, it does not assume any responsibility or provide any guarantee on the content of the Site which must therefore be properly evaluated by the User. The information on the Site may contain technical or typographical errors, the Owner reserves the right to make, at any time and without notice, changes, corrections and improvements to the aforementioned information, products and programs.
In particular, the Data Controller assumes no responsibility for:
- any damage, regardless of its cause, origin, nature or consequence, even if the Owner had been aware of the possibility of such damage, if it were the result: (i) access or the inability to access the Site, (ii) the use of the Site or browsing the Site, and / or (iii) the reliance given to any information provided, directly or indirectly, by the Site.
- any loss of earnings or other losses, even indirect, that the User may have suffered (such as, but not limited to, commercial losses, loss of revenues, profits or estimated savings, loss of contractual or commercial relationships, loss of goodwill or damage reputation, etc.);
- damage or loss resulting from interruptions or malfunctions of the Site due to force majeure or unforeseen and unforeseeable events and, in any case, independent of the will and beyond the control of the Owner, such as, but not limited to, breakdowns or interruptions of telephone lines or electrical connections, the Internet connection and / or other means of transmission, inaccessibility of websites, strikes, natural disasters, viruses and cyber attacks, interruptions in the supply of third party products, services or applications;
- Damage, prejudice or loss due to viruses or other malware contained in or connected to files downloadable from the Internet or through this Site. Users are responsible for adopting adequate security measures – such as antivirus – and firewalls to prevent any infections or attacks and to protect backup copies of all data and / or information exchanged or uploaded on this Site. .
Notwithstanding the foregoing, the following limitations apply to all Users who do not act as Consumers:
In case of responsibility of the Owner, the compensation due cannot exceed the total amount of the payments that have been, will be or could be contractually recognized to the Owner by the User for a period of 12 months or for the entire duration of the Agreement, if shorter.
- Availability of the Site
The User acknowledges that (i) it is technically impossible for the Site to be free of errors and that the Owner cannot take responsibility for them, (ii) that errors can lead to the temporary unavailability of the Site, and that (iii) the functioning of the Site may be negatively affected by the conditions and services beyond the control of the Owner including, for example, the transmission and telecommunication links between the Owner and the User, and between the Owner and others systems and other networks.
The Owner and / or its suppliers may at any time modify or interrupt, temporarily or permanently, all or part of the Site in order to carry out maintenance work and / or perform improvements and / or make changes to the Site. The Owner is not responsible for any changes, suspensions or interruptions of the Site.
- Applicable law
Last modified: 04 January 2021